Relationship Property

We can help you if you have separated, contemplating separation, or starting a new relationship.  We can assist you with preparing Relationship Property Agreements, Contracting Out Agreements (Pre-Nups) and conducting relationship property proceedings. 

  • Separation and Property Agreements 
  • Contracting out Agreement (pre-nuptial agreements)
  • Relationship claims involving trusts and companies
  • Occupation Orders and Furniture Orders under the Property (Relationships) Act 
  • Relationship property litigation
  • Future Asset planning following separation